Are you ready for new adventures and want to develop your career abroad? Are you fluent in spoken and written Norwegain and English? Are you service minded and have good communication skills?
If you replied “YES!” then joining our international Customer Care team in Tallinn might just be the perfect career move for you.
About the job
As a Customer Care Agent, you will become part of our Customer Care team and be responsible for helping our customers with their inquiries. This implies a lot of daily contact with our customers, meaning that you will get an important role in achieving a high level of customer satisfaction. Infomedia have specialized in delivering an important, strategic product and our customers are relying on our services, both when making greater decisions and when deciding on minor details on a day-to-day level. We care a lot about all of our customers, and your finest job, as a Customer Care Agent is to make sure that we are always providing our customers with a great experience, no matter who they are or when they need us.
The tasks include but are not limited to:
- Daily communication with customers via email, chat and phone
- Setting up and modifying customer orders
- Cooperating with the sales team to provide high quality customer service
- Cooperating with colleagues in Tallinn and the rest of the Nordic countries
Who are we looking for?
We would like our new colleague to have:
- Experience working with customer service
- Good collaboration skills
- Interest in learning new tasks
- A positive attitude towards accepting and overcoming challenges
- Additional Swedish and/or Danish language skills would be an advantage.
We will help you get settled
Your future colleagues are local Estonians as well as expats and newcomers from Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland. Everyone will support you and help you get settled quickly.
We will provide:
- Comprehensive guidance in relocating from you home country to Estonia
- A welcome package including a paid stay in an apartment hotel during your first week.
- We will also assist you with finding permanent accommodation.
- Private health care insurance. Estonia also offers free health care services for everyone who pays taxes in the country.
- Financial support for sports activities.
Helena, Media Monitoring Specialist, Tallinn
Why move to Tallinn?
The position is full-time. If you’re interested, send us your application and CV in one of the Nordic languages or English by clicking “APPLY HERE” below. We will interview candidates before the application deadline, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We will discuss the starting date as part of the interview process.
Due to GDPR legislation, please do not send us documents containing personal identification numbers or similar types of personal data.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, religion, country of origin or ethnicity.
If you have questions, feel free to contact Elvia Niils firstname.lastname@example.org, who is responsible for recruitment in Tallinn.
Infomedia is a leading Nordic media intelligence company. With advanced technology, complex algorithms, and a highly skilled team, we monitor everything that is said and written in the media globally.
We have access to huge amounts of data, new technology and experienced people, which enables us to maintain a leading position in the markets for media monitoring, media analysis and optimization of communication. Our goal is to provide our customers with better insight into a complex media landscape, to help them grow.
As a market leader, Infomedia want to set new standards for companies’ ability to make the right decisions about their communications in all media. By doing this, we want help our clients achieve their business goals and nurture their reputation.
Infomedia is owned by JP/Politikens Hus and Berlingske Media and we solve tasks for both national and international customers. Our partner list includes Hootsuite and Talkwalker who are among the world leaders in their field.