As a Media Monitoring Specialist in Tallinn, you will be working with media monitoring and media analysis, and you will be supporting some of the biggest companies and organisations in the Nordic region. You will join a Nordic team, so communication and collaboration with international colleagues will be a natural part of your day. Your tasks will be tailored to match your skills and interests as much as possible, but you can see yourself working with a combination of tasks that could include:
- Precise and efficient selection of news content for specific customers
- Analysis of media content based on customer-specific parameters
- High-quality written summaries of news articles and broadcast segments
- Management of media data
We would like to hear from you if…
You are enthusiastic about delivering quality products for our customers, and you are able to understand customer needs and translate them into value-adding products and insights. You will have a wide range of contacts, so collaboration is second nature to you, but you are also driven by a desire to perform individually. Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- Knowledge about media and how they operate
- Top-rate communicative skills – you master one or more of the Nordic languages as well as English
- A knack for learning new systems and the desire to become an expert in our technological universe
Maybe you’re a recent graduate from university, and maybe you have experience from similar roles within media, communication, journalism etc. A university degree is an advantage, but not required if you have the right skills and mindset.
We will help you get settled
Your future colleagues are local Estonians as well as expats and newcomers from Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland. Everyone will support you and help you get settled quickly. We will provide:
- Comprehensive guidance in relocating from you home country to Estonia
- A welcome package including a paid stay in an apartment hotel during your first week. We will also assist you with finding permanent accommodation.
- Private health care insurance. Estonia also offers free health care services for everyone who pays taxes in the country.
- Financial support for sports activities.
Helena, Media Monitoring Specialist, Tallinn
Why move to Tallinn?
The position is full-time. If you’re interested, send us your application and CV in one of the Nordic languages or English by clicking “APPLY HERE” below. We will interview candidates before the application deadline, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We will discuss the starting date as part of the interview process.
Due to GDPR legislation, please do not send us documents containing personal identification numbers or similar types of personal data.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, religion, country of origin or ethnicity.
If you have questions, feel free to contact Elvia Niils email@example.com, who is responsible for recruitment in Tallinn.
Infomedia is a leading Nordic media intelligence company. With advanced technology, complex algorithms, and a highly skilled team, we monitor everything that is said and written in the media globally.
We have access to huge amounts of data, new technology and experienced people, which enables us to maintain a leading position in the markets for media monitoring, media analysis and optimization of communication. Our goal is to provide our customers with better insight into a complex media landscape, to help them grow.
As a market leader, Infomedia want to set new standards for companies’ ability to make the right decisions about their communications in all media. By doing this, we want help our clients achieve their business goals and nurture their reputation.
Infomedia is owned by JP/Politikens Hus and Berlingske Media and we solve tasks for both national and international customers. Our partner list includes Hootsuite and Talkwalker who are among the world leaders in their field.